Please follow the steps below to ensure that your return will be handled accurately and quickly: (Only unworn merchandise and normal orders apply).
1. We are happy to exchange any item within 2 weeks of delivery. Non-returnable items include: expedited orders (overnight and 2-day deliveries), special orders (made to order items) wholesale orders, any hat that's titled 'Spring 2018' or any other product and hats that has an original retail value of $250 or more. All returns must be exchanged for a hat of the same or greater value. If the exchange is less than the returned hat then the customer will have a credit that they can use anytime. To ensure the ease of all returns simply print and fill out this form and send it in with your purchase. There is no need to call or email us about the merchandise you wish to return.
2. When we receive the Return Paper and the merchandise, we will process your return normally in 7 to 14 business days. Items that are over 30 days of delivery are non-returnable and non-refundable.
3. Removing any tags of any kind on the merchandise will void the return. Do not remove any tags. Other non-returnable items include: expedited orders (overnight and 2-day deliveries), special orders (made to order items) and wholesale orders.
4. Shipping charges are non-refundable. There is up to a 20% restocking fee on all returns.
5. Please pack the hat carefully and insure the box through Fed-Ex. This allows us to help track the package if any problems occur. We are not responsible for damaged hats during the return shipping process.
6. Make sure that the box that you return the hat in is in good, strong condition. If the box that we sent the hat to you in is now weak or damaged, please use a new box.
7. Christmas Holiday Season. All items purchased in the months of November and December will not be returned or exchanged starting until late January the following year.
If you have further questions about our policy please email us at email@example.com.