Herald & Heart S8
Made in England
The Herald & Heart S8 is made of Sinamay Straw. The Featured designed by Herald and Heart are complete with beautiful Bows, Broaches, Ribbon / Band, Straw . This women’s Red - American Rose Straw, Large Brim, Church, Bridal / Wedding, Easter hat has an elegant look and feel, a gorgeous Spring & Summer ladies hat designed in England and has a Large Brim 6" > hat size.
Spring and summer ladies Featured are a unique finish to any elegant outfit, whether for church or any other all year formal event. These type of Featured can be casual or formal, so there is truly a hat for any occasion. Designers feature large brims and a wide range of decorations, from sedate bows to eye-catching Sinamay Straw and with accents.
Milliners create hats with large brims and embellishments, so women can stand out in a church crowd. Spring and summer ladies Featured are most often made of the refined sinamay straw, with exceptional satin being the second most common material. If it is spring, the colorful lime green hats may be your flavor, or perhaps a more sedate cream or silver would best suit your style. With a base of straw or satin, Featured have many decorative additions. Broaches, feathers, and gems will brighten up any fall hat and catch any eye. For a simpler soul, Anna Rizzo is a favorite, while a more adventurous spirit may find love with Whittall & Shon for our First Lady hats.
Featured will always make a statement. You will be noticed by all when you walk through the front doors, even the First Lady may ask you where you got your hat – SamuelsHats.com.
We have beautiful Hats for many different informal events for sale at AFFORDABLE prices. These beautiful and elegant pieces are classy and tasteful.
Since the early 20th century, African-Americans have worn big, bold and beautiful Featured on Sunday. Featured hats soon became a fashion craze - everything from ribbons, to bows, to flowers are displayed and on show. These over-the-top styles are considered a way to show off the women’s individualism and creativity.
What size of hat do you need to order?
Women’s hat sizes vary from designer to designer but most are classified as a One Size Fits Most. Generally, ladies head circumferences measure 21 1/2” to 22 1/2”. Depending on the style of hat, some will fit looser or tighter on the head. Please see cross reference for hat sizing below. If you have hat sizing questions please give us a call at 1-866-481-HATS.
Men’s hat sizes differ from women’s in that there are three main sizing options. The majority of men’s hats are numerical and occasionally you’ll see One Size Fits All. Generally, mens head circumferences measure 21 1/2” to 23”. Depending on the style of hat, some will fit looser or tighter on the head. Please see cross reference for hat sizing below. If you have hat sizing questions please give us a call at 1-866-481-HATS.
|Measurement (inches)||European Size (cm)||Hat Size (fitted)|
|21 1/8||54||6 3/4 - S|
|21 1/2||55||6 7/8 - S|
|21 7/8||56||7 - M|
|22 1/4||57||7 1/8 - M|
|22 5/8||58||7 1/4 - L|
|23||59||7 3/8 - L|
|23 1/2||60||7 1/2 - XL|
|23 7/8||61||7 5/8 - XL|
|24 1/4||62||7 3/4 - XXL|
Measuring Your Head
With a few simples items you can measure your head in just a few minutes. With a plastic tape measure, ruler and piece of string, or print out Samuel’s Hats custom measuring tool, measure starting in the back of your head bringing both ends of the tape measure together at the center of your forehead slightly above your eyebrows. Determine your head size using our chart above. It is recommended you round to the nearest 1/8” to determine your head size.
Please follow the steps below to ensure that your return will be handled accurately and quickly: (Only unworn merchandise and normal orders apply).
1. 1. We are happy to return or exchange any item within 2 weeks of delivery if you are unhappy with your order. Non-returnable items include: expedited orders (overnight and 2-day deliveries), special orders (made to order items) wholesale orders and hat that has an original retail value of $250 or more. All returns must be exchanged for a hat of the same or greater value. If the exchange is less than the returned hat then the customer will have a credit that they can use anytime. To ensure the ease of all returns simply print and fill out this form and send it in with your purchase. There is no need to call or email us about the merchandise you wish to return.
2. To ensure the ease of all returns simply print and fill out this form and send it in with your purchase. There is no need to call or email us about the merchandise you wish to return.
3. When we receive the Return Paper and the merchandise, we will process your return normally in 7 to 14 business days. Items that are over 30 days of delivery are non-returnable and non-refundable.
4. Removing any tags of any kind on the merchandise will void the return. Do not remove any tags. Other non-returnable items include: expedited orders (overnight and 2-day deliveries), special orders (made to order items) and wholesale orders.
5. Shipping charges are non-refundable unless an error was made on our behalf. There is up to a 20% restocking fee on all returns.
6. Please pack the hat carefully and insure the box through Fed-Ex. This allows us to help track the package if any problems occur. We are not responsible for damaged hats during the return shipping process.
7. The RETURN BOX must be in good strong condition, otherwise a new box for the old weak and damaged box must be purchased in order to return the merchandise.
8. Make sure that the box that you return the hat in is in good, strong condition. If the box that we sent the hat to you in is now weak or damaged, please use a new box to return your hat in.9. Christmas Holiday Season. All items purchased in the months of November and December will not be returned or exchanged starting until late January the following year.
If you have further questions about our policy please call us at 1-866-481-HATS.
Return Merchandise To:
Attn: Returns & Exchanges Samuel’s Hats P.O. BOX 53133 Oklahoma City, OK 73152
|Designer||Herald and Heart|
|Color||Red - American Rose|
|Second Material||Bows, Broaches, Ribbon / Band, Straw|
|brim size||Large Brim 6" >|
|Season||Spring & Summer|
|style||Straw, Large Brim, Church, Bridal / Wedding, Easter|